Know Your InMind VR (Cardboard) App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
InMind is a short adventure with arcade elements designed for the Cardboard and other Virtual Reality viewers for iOS devices. It’s also playable without any special viewer (just tap and hold to switch modes).
This VR game allows the player to experience the journey into the patient’s brains in search of the neurons that cause mental disorder. Submerge into the microworld and experience the miracles of the human mind.
The future is nigh. The humanity is standing upon the brink of a new era where modern healthcare makes tremendous scientific advancements. With the help of nanotechnologies a surgical prototype bathyscaphe allows its operator to shrink to a microlevel and travel inside the patient’s body.
Game is totally free, as well as our new VR project InCell (http://incell.nivalvr.com).
A unique experimental project made by Nival to test the opportunities of the new Virtual Reality provided by Google Cardboard.
Compatible with View Master, Fibrum, Homido, Lakento, Archos, Durovis and others Cardboard like headsets.
InMind VR (Cardboard) for PC Free Download Links:
InMind VR (Cardboard) for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the InMind VR (Cardboard) for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run InMind VR (Cardboard) for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
InMind VR (Cardboard) for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for InMind VR (Cardboard):
Inorder to run InMind VR (Cardboard) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the InMind VR (Cardboard) for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including InMind VR (Cardboard) for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running InMind VR (Cardboard) on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install InMind VR (Cardboard) for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
1. Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
2. BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
3. After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
4. Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
5. The next step involves installing Summoners War for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Summoners War game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the InMind VR (Cardboard) for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
6. If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.