Know Your Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme App – Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC
To use this skin/theme, you must first download the free app “UCCW” that powers it. More information, and answers to frequently asked questions down below!
Requirement & Recommendation:
– Install ” UCCW” to use this skin: http://goo.gl/33y9P
– Nova Launcher recommended, but any launcher with grid and widget resize option works fine. Add a UCCW widget to your homescreen, and select the Vision OS skin to apply.
– Wallpaper: http://imgur.com/a/rPM9d
– Whicons – White Icon Pack: https://goo.gl/Y4Qw2P
Widget skin features explained:
Row 1: Clock, date and next alarm.
Row 2: Next task in calendar (24h). Battery status and level. Current weather condition and temperature (click to refresh information).
Row 3: Unread sms.
Row 4: Unread e-mails (synced with gmail only).
Row 5: Google search app launcher.
SKIN DOES NOT SHOW IN WIDGETS
After downloading the skin and UCCW from google play, move on by adding a UCCW widget to your homescreen, then choose which skin to apply.
THE WIDGETS LOOKS TOO SMALL / DOESN’T ALIGN WELL
You need to change the grid size of your launcher accordingly to your screen resolution. Try hiding your notification bar (if supported by your launcher) and the dock, this will increase the screen real estate.
HOW TO EDIT OR LAUNCH APP FROM TAPPING WIDGET?
Open UCCW and go to its settings menu, select “lock widgets”, set it to “OFF”. Go to the “Hotspots” section and edit the area of your choice. Set “lock widgets” to “ON” when done.
HOW TO ENABLE UNREAD EMAIL COUNTER?
Email counter is only supported by the Gmail application as of now. You can however link any other types email (such as Yahoo, Outlook etc.) to the Gmail application. Start by opening UCCW and go to its settings menu, select “lock widgets”, set it to “OFF”. Tap the email widget and navigate to “Objects”. Find and select “Gmail”, then “Gmail settings”. Finally, select your gmail account and inbox. Set “lock widgets” to “ON” when done.
CAN I USE LAUNCHERS OTHER THAN “NOVA”?
Yes, you can use launchers like “ADW launcher” or “GO Launcher”, as long as the launcher provides many customizable features!
LOCATION NAME IS NOT CORRECT.
Open the UCCW appication and go into the settings menu. Under “Location”, select whether to manually input your location or to let UCCW automatically find your location.
This UCCW skin is NOT affiliated to the franchise “The Division” nor Ubisoft. All art included are ORIGINAL ART.
|Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme App for PC – Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme for PC Free Download Links:
Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the below-listed instructions to smoothly run Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme for PC in your Windows XP/7/8/10 and MAC PC.
Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: Click Here on the Link
Download Instructions for Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme for PC:
Inorder to run Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme for PC on your Windows XP/7/8/10 or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the above section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Vision OS – UCCW skin/theme for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the above section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.