Mi Band Tools App Review for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC
Get the most out of your Mi Band smart bracelet with Mi Band Tools! Set up your own, individual and fully customizable notifications for incoming calls and applications. Energize your brain during a hard day using the power nap feature, configure multi-color custom patterns for each single notification, fine-tune custom content filters and a lot more!
This application works very well with original Mi Fit application (but is no way associated with Xiaomi). This means that you can always have the latest Mi Fit version and the latest Mi Band firmware in addition to great and powerful notification features.
• Application notifications (configurable per application as well as globally).
• Incoming call notifications (configurable per contact as well as globally).
• Alarm notifications (including safety sound alarm – vibrations won’t wake you up? safety sound alarm will trigger after few minutes).
• Custom repeating notifications (you can set anything you like, for example: hourly chimes, change workout reminder, take a pill reminders and more).
• Fully customizable notification patterns (including multi-color notifications, custom vibration patterns).
• Notification content filters (only interested in SMS notifications for certain people? not a problem for Mi Band Tools).
• Multiple notifications per application (thanks to this feature, you can set different patterns for single application, for example you can set WhatsApp messages from your boss in red and from your friends in blue).
• Power Nap feature (need a short nap? Just activate this and Mi Band will wake you up by vibrations when you’re done resting).
• Idle Alerts (you can set an alert so the band will buzz you if you’ve been inactive for some time). You can also control the interval, time frame and inactivity threshold.
• Configurable notifications times (even separately for weekends) and conditions (globally and per notification).
• Advanced settings (disable non-interactive notifications, shake to dismiss power nap, disable in silence mode, disable while screen is on, …).
• Missed notifications (notification is not lost when you are out of reach of your phone, you will get the last missed notification on reconnect).
• Fully customizable widgets (daily fitness goal progress, bracelet battery, etc).
• Export/Import Settings (to your storage or to the cloud).
• Tasker, Automagic and Locale support (advanced and fully customizable action plugins).
• Designed completely according to Google’s Material Design guidelines and best practices in mind.
• Many of ‘those little things’, for example, application automatically detects the dominant color of an application icon / contact picture and preselects it for you.
• Fully supports all original Mi Band bracelets (including the white-only 1A version for which Mi Band Tools automatically adjusts the user interface to match the features supported by this bracelet version).
• Works on all Android versions from 4.3 to 6.0+
• Many and many more yet to come!
Please help me translate Mi Band Tools into your language by translating some phrases on https://www.localize.im/projects/kv Thank you!
Tweets by MiBandTools
If you have any problem with this application, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org before down rating, I will help you resolve your issue.
|Mi Band Tools for Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC|
Download Instructions for Mi Band Tools for PC:
Inorder to run Mi Band Tools on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC, you will need an Android or iOS emulator to prepare the system environment for the mobile application. You will need to install Bluestack for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC and then would need to install the Mi Band Tools for PC apk or setup file. Bluestack for PC is an top grossing award winning Android Emulator available in the market and is proficient to run all major Android/iOS mobile applications (including Mi Band Tools for PC) and mobile games on the host PC. In all, it would provide a mesmerizing experience running Mi Band Tools on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC.
Just follow the below-listed instructions to Download and Install Mi Band Tools for PC on your Windows 7/8/10/XP or MAC PC:
- Download the Bluestack Standalone installation file from the link provided in the below section.
- BlueStacks-Installer_native.exe file consuming about 261.86 MB will be downloaded on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC.
- After downloading the Standalone setup file, install the Bluestack on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. It would take about 2-5 minutes. Just skip through all the interrupts in between.
- Now, your Bluestack installation is over and you are ready to run it for the first time on your Windows 7/8/8.1/10 or MAC PC. Just feel free to have experience with its highly interactive look and functioning.
- The next step involves installing Mi Band Tools for PC app on your Bluestack emulator. Just simply search in the Bluestack Apps Search Console for Mi Band Tools game. You will be prompted to Play store from where you could download the Mi Band Tools for PC which would run smoothly on this Bluestack Emulator.
- If you feel somewhat confused with the above step, Just simply open the link provided in the below section in your Bluestack Browser and everything will be done automatically.
Mi Band Tools for PC Free Download Links:
Mi Band Tools for PC is now available for free download. Directly download the Mi Band Tools for PC app setup files along with Bluestack installation files and follow the above-listed instructions to smoothly run Mi Band Tools for PC in your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC.
Mi Band Tools for PC Free Download Link: Mi Band Tools for PC app for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC
Bluestack for PC Free Download Link: BlueStack for your Windows 7/8/10/XP and MAC PC